Yay! You have an Explainer Video! But just because you produced it specifically for the landing page of your website doesn’t mean you can’t upcycle it and use it on different platforms.
Besides its ability to speak to your audience succinctly, and in a way that they easily understand, your Explainer Video has the versatility to pack punches throughout your entire marketing campaign. Think of it as the Coco Chanel of the online video world – it’s a stylish addition to your brand, plus, it goes with everything in your marketing wardrobe.
Here’s how to upcycle your Explainer Video, and maximize its impact:
- Loop it at your conference booth. When you’re standing at your company’s stall at the next must-attend convention or conference, play a looped recording of your Animated Video to introduce newbies to what you do, or what you’re selling.
- Open your pitch or presentation with your Video. Grab your audience’s attention from the get-go with your Video. Designed to make a succinct point in a limited amount of time, your video will say it better than PowerPoint slides can ever hope to do. And because of the compelling way that it presents information, your Video works as your best salesperson, which makes it the perfect tool for sales pitches.
- Make it your signature. We all know that mentioning video in the subject line of an email can boost open rates by 53%, but have you considered adding it to your email signature too? That way, you’ll be spreading your video’s reach to everyone you share emails with.
- Get social. One of the truly awesome features about an Explainer Video is that it’s easily shareable, which makes it perfect for social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. In fact, video performs much better on social media than any other type of content. Don’t forget about LinkedIn either – include your Vid in your LinkedIn profile and that way you’ll be sharing information about your business in a way that instantly grabs attention.
- Blog it. Break up the text in a wordy blog with video to keep your readers interested. People would rather watch a video than read reams and reams of text. In short, let your Video do the talking!
Placing an Explainer Video on your website’s landing page is a no-brainer. Finding new platforms to maximize its impact will depend on your campaign. The bottom line is: you have a beautifully-crafted and entertaining video at your disposal. How do you plan to use it?
Want to know how to use video to convert leads and drive sales? Contact us today to find out how.